Neo Foundation Glow Exclusive SetNeo Foundation Glow Exclusive Set
Ultralight foundation hydrates all day and adheres perfectly to the skin delivering a natural glow finish for 48 hours.
- Those who are looking for a comfortable lightweight foundation
- Those who want a long-lasting foundation
- Skin that need protection from city’s harmful substances
Neo Foundation’s Silky and fine particles blend in seamlessly along the skin texture in
a thin layer with a comfortable, lightweight finish that feels like my own skin.
LANEIGE Product Development Team
Radiant skin from every angle
In a single application, hydration lasts for 24 hours (clinically proven).
72% of the formula contains skin care essence & Pigments are coated with moisture to allow a non-grainy & hydrating texture.
The diamond powders of the Liquid DiamondTM and the silver glitters shine evenly in 360 degrees, making make skin glow radiantly from every angle.
SECRET 1.24H Hydration glow
Water Color SolutionTM pigments instantly offer a clear and bright complexion all day long without oxidizing.
SECRET 2.Clear & bright complexion with a natural glow
It protects skin from city’s harmful substances thanks to Amorepacific’s patent has a dual protection from fine dust with Electro-filterTM.
Also it blocks blue-light and contains panthenol that soothes the skin and microbiome (lactobacillus ferment lysate) which speeds up skin turnover for sooth healthy skin.
SECRET 3.Urban-proof foundation
SILKY FINISH GLOW FOUNDATION
72% of the formula contains skin care essence & Pigments are coated with
moisture to allow a non-grainy & hydrating texture.
* Due to its low-viscosity formula, after a determined period of time the formula can be separated in layers.
However, the formula is completely safe and you can use it by shaking the container before use.
- Shake before using.
- Use after sunscreen and/or makeup base step in your basic skincare routine.
- Take an adequate amount and apply it thinly along the skin texture. Finish by tapping with your fingers. Apply one more layer on areas that require more coverage.
- Try using a sponge or brush for a better adherence.